Are you feeling unwell but not sure if you need to see a GP or not? Did you know you can now access advice and help direct from your registered GP Practice Website using a new service called eConsult? The system also enables patients to contact their GP practice online seeking advice and support. It provides:
- Advice to manage or improve your symptoms without needing to visit your GP
- Advice on where you can get advice (such as 111 or Pharmacist)
- A method of contacting your GP via an eConsult for non urgent conditions
- A wide range of self-help resources to help you care for yourself
- An easy and accessible service that does not need a usernames or passwords
- A professional, reliable review of symptoms with a swift response
- Health care advice that is available 24 hours from your own home.
Please be advised this service is for patients over 18 registered at the practice with non-urgent medical issues, if you believe your problem to be urgent, please contact the surgery immediately on 02380 866999, call NHS 111 or contact 999 in an extreme emergency.