The doctors and nurses and the Friends of Testvale Surgery are looking for volunteers to help us to increase the membership of our Patient Participation Group. We plan to do this mostly through small numbers of face to face meetings and e-mail communication where possible, so we will need permission from you to use your e-mail address for this purpose.
Specifically, we want patients working with the practice to:
- Help us to improve and develop our services so they meet the needs of our patients more effectively;
- Help us to improve communication between the practice and patients;
- Support patients to take more responsibility for their own health;
- Get feedback on the practice from a patients perspective through direct feedback or online surveys;
- To get involved in specific project groups to help improve care for Carers, Dementia patients or same day “urgent” care;
- To discuss matters important to patients;
- To encourage patients to volunteer time to work with the Friends of Testvale Information Centre.
Can you help? Please sign up to our Patient Reference Group below: